Pay by Phone is another innovative and accessible option that allows players to make quick and easy deposits at online casinos through phone credit or pay via their phone bill. Opting for a Pay by Phone Casino is becoming increasingly popular with the growing number of mobile players, specifically for individuals wary about cybersecurity. And, if that sounds true to you, here you can learn more about how pay by phone bill payment option works, its unique benefits and drawbacks, as well as see the best online casinos in Ireland supporting this type of payment method.
All the Best Pay by Phone Casinos in Ireland
Pay by Phone Casinos in Ireland
One of the safest and easiest payment methods available to online casino players pay by phone bill allows quick transactions at today’s top mobile casinos in Ireland. Not only that, but deposits made via phone bill method also keeps your sensitive details, including your bank account information or credit card numbers completely out of the picture since there’s no need for you to register an account or share your information with a third party except for your mobile phone number. All these make pay by phone online casinos more appealing and thus, more casino sites are now enabling this type of payment method.
This 2020, pay by phone casinos offer a swift and convenient deposit method for mobile players. And as long as you are playing with a reputable and licensed online gambling platform, such as any from our listed top pay by phone Irish casinos above, this method is just as safe and secure as the popular e-wallets widely used as payment methods online today.
Pay by Phone Casinos – How Does It Work?
Pay by phone casinos are exactly what their name implies, casinos where you can pay or deposit funds via your phone bill. An online casino Pay via Phone bill makes for an excellent option as it makes mobile casino gaming incredibly easy and convenient and integrates all your outgoings into a single bill.
Simply choose the Pay by Phone option as your preferred payment method at your casino’s deposit section, sit back, and enjoy playing your favorite real money online casino games and just wait for your casino bill transactions that’ll be added directly to your mobile bill. This option works for pay as you go or pay monthly customers. If you’re a pay as you go customer, you’ll see the payment withdrawn from your mobile phone balance. On the other hand, monthly bill users will see the bill added on to their next monthly bill.
Here’s an overview of how pay by phone bill works when depositing at an online casino:
Step 1: Go to the cashier section of your chosen Pay by Phone Casino.
Step 2: Select the Pay by phone method you want to use and enter the amount of money you want to deposit, as well as your mobile number.
Step 3: You’ll receive a text message regarding the payment, and will need to reply to confirm it.
Step 4: Once you see the funds reflected on your account, you can start enjoying the real money casino games available.
Step 5: Either you see the bill deducted from your phone balance, or the amount that you deposited will appear on your phone bill at the end of the month.
Pros of Using Pay by Phone Deposit Method
- Using the pay by phone payment method won’t require you to enter any sensitive information other than your mobile number so your transactions are kept private
- There’s no extra step such as creating an account needed to get started with a Pay by Phone casino, you’ll only need to have a phone number and of course, a network provider
- Fast, convenient, and easy to use
- Let you monitor your phone bill and casino gaming bankroll all in one
- Perfect choice for when you’re playing at mobile casinos
- Deposit limits, which apply in most cases, is an easy way to ensure you’re not spending too much while playing online
Cons of Using Pay by Phone Bill Options
- One of the main drawbacks of using pay by phone payment method is that you can’t use this service to withdraw your winning from your online casino account
- Not many online casinos support this method
- Typically, you can only deposit £30 per day which may not be a very good option if you want to place high-limit bets on your favorite casino games
- Losing your mobile phone may put you at risk
Pay by Phone Casino Processors
There are a host of third-party processors that allow pay by phone payments. Once you have settled on your chosen pay by phone casino, you will just have to set up an account with the processor that mobile payment platform that works with that online casino. Typically, these platforms don’t charge a fee for deposits made via a pay by phone method, albeit this may vary depending on the casino as well as the processor you choose. Listed below are the top mobile payment processors that’ll let you fund your casino account.
- Boku – A mobile payment processing company with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. Their technology platform is linked to over 250 mobile network operators around the world and extends its services to more than 60 countries worldwide.
- PayForIt – PayForIt is a secure mobile payment solution jointly owned and operated by four of the leading mobile carriers in the UK – Vodafone, O2, 3, and EE. The service can be used both by users who have monthly bills or those using prepaid or Pay as You Go mobile plans, as long as they have enough credit on their account to cover the balance of their deposit made at the casino.
- Siru Mobile – Founded in 2011, Siru Mobile is a Finnish company that offers a simple way to make mobile payments to its users. With Siru Mobile, you can deposit at your chosen pay by phone casino today and pay later. Just remember that you’ll be charged on your mobile phone bill at the end of the month or if you’re a Pay as you go user, make sure you have enough funds on your phone credit.
- Zimpler – Zimpler is a mobile payment solutions company focused on providing its users with convenient and instant payment services using their mobile devices. However, their services are accessible only for German, Swedish, and Finnish players.
Top Things to Look for In a Pay by Phone Bill Casino
With mobile gaming gaining wide popularity among modern players, it isn’t surprising for the leading mobile casinos today to adapt convenient mobile payment solutions to provide an enhanced experience to their mobile users. Nevertheless, not all pay by phone casinos are made equal and ensuring that you have the best mobile experience starts with choosing the right online casino. With this in mind, here are the key things to look for when finding the best pay by phone bill casino for you:
License and Reputation
If you are going to be betting your hard-earned money, you’ll want to make sure that you are only making transactions at a licensed and reputable online casino.
Range of Game Selection
From pay by phone mobile slots, table games, and the latest mobile live casino games, having a wide array of games for all types of players is one of the hallmarks of an outstanding Pay by Phone Bill casino.
Mobile Compatibility and Seamless Site Design
The best pay by phone casinos offer streamlined services to allow seamless gaming on virtually all mobile devices while at the same time focusing on providing an organized and easy to navigate website for their users.
Reliable Customer Support
As a relatively new web payment solution, you will likely have questions or need assistance with the service at one point and you want to see to it that when this happens, you have a professional customer support team you can contact and get assistance from as soon as possible – or, more preferably, round the clock.
Pay via Phone Bill: Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I deposit money using my phone bill?
Depositing money via pay by phone bill is incredibly easy. All it takes is for you to choose the relevant option from your mobile casino’s banking section to make your transaction and enter the amount of money you wish to deposit, as well as your mobile number. You will then receive some sort of confirmation text message on your mobile number, basically, in order to confirm that the number is correct. Once you’ve made a confirmation, the transaction is processed immediately, with your money appearing in your casino account almost instantly. Keep in mind that the money will be charged to your phone bill so make sure you have enough remaining credit to cover your deposit or enough funds to pay for the bill at the end of the month!
- Is pay by phone a safe payment method?
Pay by phone is one of the safest methods of depositing money at online casinos or when paying goods over the internet. As long as you are playing at reputable online casinos, it’s generally safe. Entering sensitive details like your bank account number is not required so you don’t have to share this information with the online casino.
- Are there fees involved?
There are no fees charged to users for using the Boku service. The only time you might see extra fees will be if your mobile network provider charges you for data consumption or text messages. Casinos themselves generally won’t charge you for using pay by phone as a payment option, or if they do, they should let it be known clearly to their users.
- Can I withdraw my winnings via pay by phone bill?
Pay by phone casinos, unfortunately, are unable to provide withdrawal services to customers simply because of how their funds were deposited. Unlike e-wallets or credit/debit cards, technically, you are not transferring money to the online pay by phone bill casino, instead, you’re adding a bill to your mobile account. With this, there’s no way for the pay by phone bill services to counter this process and get the money from your phone bill. All pay by phone online casinos, however, will provide other methods for their customers who wish to cash out their winnings including e-wallet or bank transfer services.
- How long will the transaction take?
Pay by phone transactions are completed literally within just a few seconds. It is just a matter of putting in the amount you wish to deposit, and then confirming the transaction.
- In which countries is the pay by phone payment method available?
Pay by phone payment solutions are available in almost all countries around the world. In some areas, however, remarkably in the US – it may be difficult to use these methods when depositing money at online gambling sites. Still, in most areas, pay by phone companies work in partnership with most of the leading mobile network providers, thus, making this payment method as widely available as possible.
Pay by Phone Casinos: Summing It Up
Paying by phone bill, one of the latest innovations in card-free online payment methods, lets players deposit funds into their online casino account directly without the need to divulge any passwords or sensitive details other than their mobile phone number. And, while it is a fairly new concept Pay by Phone seems to be catching on at a fast pace, particularly among the top Irish online gambling sites in 2020.
If you’re looking for the best online gambling experience at the top-rated Boku online casinos, then be sure to check out our list above.